I’m a Trader so I know numbers matter more than information without substance, so I decided to record values regularly in order to get some information out of it.
I wrote another post before when I start to take this seriously here. [i will update this post regularly with findings and whatnot]
- Data is manually synced (for now)
- The first 250 or so records will be just me observing the situation and creating a “baseline”.
- after tomorrow I will make a “continues test” checking in fixed intervals.
i just need to figure out how can i remind myself to make sure its actually happening…
- postponing the “all-day test” for another day (some biz stuff to take care of)
- turns out, every time the BP spikes, it’s when i hold large hedges on my trading accounts.
- confirmed, financial exposure seems to be the greatest “driver” of the blood pressure,
i need to find a solution for that